Dynami Nutrition™‘s Gain Gold is an elite weight gainer, designed to support weight gain. The formula behind Gain Gold features an appropriate ratio of workout-feeding carbohydrates to lean muscle building protein, with 138.8 g of carbohydrate and 34.3 g of protein for 832 calories per daily serving. Plus, Added essential vitamins and minerals supporting your bulking goals. Gain Gold can fuel your recovery from heavy training while replenishing the nutrients your body needs to keep on building.
Gain Gold features Dynami Nutrition™‘s signature premium protein formula to feed an athlete’s muscles with the essential protein building blocks. The carbohydrate blend provides the caloric support necessitated by extreme physical exertion, helping the body prepare for and support recovery from intense training. Healthy fats supply quick-burning fuel to satisfy the serious athlete’s energy demands. And all these high-quality ingredients come delivered with Dynami Nutrition™‘s amazing flavors, producing one of the most mouth-watering mass-gaining shakes on the market.
Uses & Benefits
Whey Protein is used as a protein supplement. It is very useful for hitting targeted daily protein goals. Whey Protein is absorbed faster than other forms of protein, which means it also increases muscle protein synthesis used to break a fasted state.
Whey Protein also delivers a large amount of the amino acid L-cysteine, which can alleviate deficiencies that occur during aging and diabetes, as well as other conditions. While Whey Protein has also been claimed to increase fat loss, this is a function of protein, rather than the whey itself. This means that the whey itself does not reduce fat, but taking in more protein often aids with fat loss efforts.
Serving Size – 200 g (Daily Serving)
2 scoops (50 g each scoop) in the morning and 2 scoops(50 g each scoop) in the evening for promoting balanced absorption of nutrients.
The amount of whey protein to supplement depends on individual daily protein goals. For example:
- If you are an athlete or highly active person attempting to lose body fat while preserving lean muscle mass, a daily intake of 1.5-2.2 g/kg body weight (0.68-1 g/lb body weight) is a good goal.
- If you are not an athlete or highly active person, or you are attempting to lose body fat while preserving lean mass, then a daily intake of 1-1.5 g/kg body weight (0.45-0.68 g/lb body weight) is a good goal.
- If you are sedentary and not looking to change body composition, a daily target of 0.8 g/kg body weight (0.36 g/lb body weight)is a good goal.
Things to Know
- If daily protein targets are achieved through dietary protein alone, supplementation is unnecessary.
- Obese individuals should not follow the above recommendations, as body weight calculations would result in very high dosages. Obese people should calculate their protein targets based off of what their weight would be, assuming an overweight BMI.