Musclizer™ [WPC 82%] is a premium protein powder with 25g protein per serving and is Dynami Nutrition™’s starting range of protein supplements. It includes essential amino acids and essential fatty acids but is also an excellent source of BCAA’s, which makes it a nutritious and multi-functional protein supplement. Dynami Nutrition™’sMusclizer™ is the go-to protein for any nutrition or exercise regimen because it is designed to suit a variety of active lifestyles and diet plans. And with Musclizer™, the high standard of quality protein comes with taste to match, thanks to Dynami Nutrition™’s research & development team!
Uses & Benefits
Whey Protein is used as a protein supplement. It is very useful for hitting targeted daily protein goals. Whey Protein is absorbed faster than other forms of protein, which means it also increases muscle protein synthesis used to break a fasted state.
Whey Protein also delivers a large amount of the amino acid L-cysteine, which can alleviate deficiencies that occur during aging and diabetes, as well as other conditions. While Whey Protein has also been claimed to increase fat loss, this is a function of the protein, rather than the whey itself. This means that the whey itself does not reduce fat, but taking in more protein often aids with fat loss efforts.
The amount of whey protein to supplement depends on individual daily protein goals. For example:
- If you are an athlete or highly active person attempting to lose body fat while preserving lean muscle mass, a daily intake of 1.5-2.2 g/kg body weight (0.68-1 g/lb body weight) is a good goal.
- If you are not an athlete or highly active person, or you are attempting to lose body fat while preserving lean mass, then a daily intake of 1-1.5 g/kg body weight (0.45-0.68 g/lb body weight) is a good goal.
- If you are sedentary and not looking to change body composition, a daily target of 0.8 g/kg body weight (0.36 g/lb body weight) is a good goal.
Things to Know
- If daily protein targets are achieved through dietary protein alone, supplementation is unnecessary.
- Obese individuals should not follow the above recommendations, as body weight calculations would result in very high dosages. Obese people should calculate their protein targets based off of what their weight would be, assuming an overweight BMI.